these are perfect for your next brunch
These Stuffed Biscuit Waffles are so delicious and incredibly easy to make. We made ours using blueberries, but you can make yours using strawberries, apples, Nutella with peanut butter and banana or any other combination! This is the perfect recipe to get creative with.
We made a short video above to show you how to make these yummy stuffed biscuit waffles, but here’s the steps again.
- Canned Biscuits (each waffle uses two biscuits, so a can of 8 biscuits makes 4 waffles… make sure you have enough for however many you want to make)
- Flavored Cream Cheese (we used blueberry & lemon zest, but you can use whatever flavor you like, or substitute the cream cheese for peanut butter, Nutella, etc.)
- Pie Filling (we used blueberry, but again, you can get creative here)
- OPTIONAL: Graham Cracker Crumbs (you can also use chocolate chips, additional fruit, etc.)
- OPTIONAL: Whipped Cream for the top!
- Waffle Iron & Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat your waffle iron & spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Flatten one piece of biscuit dough
- Add a layer of flavored cream cheese
- Add a scoop of pie filling and spread evenly
- Flatten a second piece of biscuit dough and place on top
- Use a fork to press the top layer into the bottom layer, ensuring all the fillings are trapped inside
- Place stuffed biscuit onto center of waffle iron & close lid
- Cook per your waffle-iron’s instructions
- Carefully remove stuffed biscuit waffle with a fork.
- Add whipped cream and your choice of toppings
It really is THAT simple. They are kid tested and mother approved (and so easy a kid can make them… peep my son making these below… he had so much fun making these with me).
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more fun, and please share this with your friends and family (I’m sending it to my Grammie right now because I know she’ll enjoy making these for her grandkids) or add it to your Pinterest board! Comment below to show us your Homemade Stuffed Biscuit Waffles!